Find Out Why You Should Have Your Lab Services Performed at Our Urgent Care Center in Somers, NY
A common misconception is that urgent care centers offer limited services. Don’t believe it! PhysicianOne Urgent Care in Somers, New York, offers a comprehensive range of non-emergency healthcare services, including lab work performed on site. Whether you need a flu test, blood work to diagnose an STD or another illness that has been bothering you, an X-ray, or another diagnostic test, we’ll complete it quickly, conveniently, and affordably, while also ensuring a highly accurate result.
Why Choose PhysicianOne Urgent Care for Lab Services?
Today, more and more people are electing to have their lab services performed at an urgent care center. Why? For the same reasons they choose an urgent care center for their other non-emergency healthcare needs. If you need convincing, consider these facts about PhysicianOne Urgent Care:
- We’re conveniently located in Somers, and we’re available to provide lab services after normal business hours, as well as on weekends and holidays.
- We do not require appointments; whenever you need non-emergency urgent care, simply stop by at your convenience. If one of our providers orders lab work for you, we’ll perform it on the spot.
- We’ll save you time. Because we do not provide emergency services, we are able to work much more efficiently than a chaotic ER.
- We’ll save you money. Lab services performed at our urgent care center are much less expensive than the same services performed in an ER. In fact, studies show that the same care for the same condition can cost three times as much – or more – in an ER as compared to an urgent care center.
- We’re proud to be affiliated with the Yale New Haven Health System, one of the most prestigious healthcare systems in the U.S.
Here’s the bottom line: With PhysicianOne Urgent Care, you won’t have to wait days or weeks for an appointment or waste valuable time sitting in an ER waiting room with a bunch of sick people. Receive the non-emergency urgent care you need – including lab services – at our office in Somers, NY, today.