Lab results will be available for viewing on the Patient Portal. Portal instructions will be sent to the email address provided to PhysicianOne Urgent Care during registration.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to check your ‘spam’ folder for this email.
- To create your account, click the “Click Here” link highlighted at the bottom of the email. You will then be directed the Secure Patient Portal.
- Your Username: Your username is the email address that you provided to PhysicianOne Urgent Care during registration
- Enter patient’s date of birth
- Create and confirm your password.
- You can change your password or add an alternate email by going to the My Account tab at the top of the page.
- To view your results, go to the Inbox tab and highlight the test results you would like to view.
- You can then click on the paperclip (left of the clinic name) to open the message
- Click on the download to view the document
Questions about lab results? Please fill out the Contact Us form and a member of our team will be in touch.
If you have insurance, the total charges will be determined based on your insurance provider’s policy regarding urgent care and the level of care you receive during your visit with us. If you have further questions, please contact your insurance company.
For information on the estimated cost of a self-pay visit, please call your local PhysicianOne Urgent Care center.
To shorten your time in the center, start your visit with a telehealth evaluation. Telehealth visits are available 24/7. If in an in-person evaluation or testing is needed, your visit in the center will be prioritized as you have already started your visit online.
When waiting at any of our centers, your wait time will factor in those ahead of you in the wait queue who may be waiting in the waiting room or at home, as well as patients currently in the exam rooms, and patients currently receiving X-ray or lab services.