Walk-in physicals at PhysicianOne Urgent Care
PhysicianOne Urgent Care offers walk-in physicals for your convenience. Our professional, experienced staff offer sports physicals, camp physicals, school physicals, when you’re running on a tight schedule or your doctor’s office is too busy to see you right away. We also offer CDL/DOT physicals 7 days a week, before and after work hours to help keep your workplace healthy, happy and productive. Please note that CDL/DOT physical exams are by appointment only; please call to make an appointment.
School, sports and camp physical exams
What to bring:
- School, sports, or camp physical form
- Important! A copy of your child’s most recent immunization record.
- Insurance card for future visits (if insured) and driver’s license
- Payment (cash, debit or credit card). The fee is $80.00. Though, for a limited time, we are offering sports, camp, and school physicals for $35! Learn more»
Please note: A sports, camp, or school physical does not replace your child’s annual physical. If you require immunizations or further testing, additional fees may apply. Insurance companies typically allow one “well” annual physical exam through a primary care physician; therefore, we do not submit walk-in physical exams to our patients’ health insurance providers.
What to expect during a walk-in physical examination:
- Height and weight
- Vitals readings
- Medical history questionnaire
- Family medical history
- Physical exam
Commercial driver’s license (CDL) physical exams
Commercial drivers are required to obtain a certificate of health stating that they are healthy enough to operate heavy machinery and vehicles on the road. Drivers must update their CDL physicals periodically.
CDL physical exams are very detailed and include a general physical exam, a detailed health history, and additional testing. Your employer will notify you if you’re required to pass a drug and alcohol screening as a condition of your employment. Please note that CDL/DOT physical exams are by appointment only; please call to make an appointment.
What to bring:
- Copy of the physical exam form (complete sections 1 and 2)
- Copy of medical examiners certificate
- Form of payment. The CDL Physical fee is $150.00
- Completed pre-registration form (optional)