Walk-In Physicals at PhysicianOne Urgent Care
PhysicianOne Urgent Care offers walk-in physicals for your convenience. Our professional, experienced staff offer sports physicals, camp physicals, school physicals, when you’re running on a tight schedule or your doctor’s office is too busy to see you right away.
School, sports and camp physical exams
PhysicianOne Urgent Care makes it easy to get your child’s complete physical for school, sports, activities, and camp.
What to bring:
- School, sports, or camp physical form
- Important! A copy of your child’s most recent immunization record.
- Insurance card for future visits (if insured) and driver’s license
- Payment. The fee is $65 for a limited time, through 3/15/23. Credit card payments only, please.
Please note: A sports, camp, or school physical does not replace your child’s annual physical. If you require immunizations or further testing, additional fees may apply. Insurance companies typically allow one “well” annual physical exam through a primary care physician; therefore, we do not submit walk-in physical exams to our patients’ health insurance providers.
What to expect during a walk-in physical examination:
- Height and weight
- Vitals readings
- Medical history questionnaire
- Family medical history
- Physical exam