Need a Physical in a Hurry? Turn to the Professionals at PhysicianOne Urgent Care in Medford, MA
Before a child participates on a sports team, signs up for a summer camp, or starts a new school year, they will most likely be required to have a physical exam to ensure that they are healthy. Unfortunately, they aren’t always given a lot of notice and sometimes need to meet a strict deadline. That’s where PhysicianOne Urgent Care comes in. We are able to complete physicals on a walk-in basis, 365 days per year at all of our locations, including Medford, Massachusetts, allowing our patients to get a physical when they need it, without having to worry about trying to squeeze in an appointment at a busy primary care facility. We offer the following types of physicals:
- Camp physicals
- School physicals
- Sports physicals
What Does a Physical Exam Involve?
When your child comes to PhysicianOne Urgent Care to receive a physical, you can expect our medical staff to:
- Record their height and weight
- Check their vitals to ensure that they are at a healthy level
- Go over their medical history, as well as the medical history of their family
- Evaluate their heart, lungs, abdomen, ears, nose, and throat to determine if there are any limitations to the physical activities they want to participate in
- Perform a joint assessment to see if they may be susceptible to certain injuries
Walk Into Our Urgent Care Center Today
For more information about the urgent care physicals we are able to provide to residents throughout the Medford, MA, area, contact or walk-in to PhysicianOne Urgent Care today. We are located at 4110 Mystic Valley Parkway, at the intersection of Fellsway, in the Wellington Circle Plaza.