Walk-In Urgent Care Services for Patients in Easton/Brockton, MA
When you need an urgent care provider you can trust turn to PhysicianOne Urgent Care on the Easton/Brockton line. Our physician-founded practice has been accredited by the Urgent Care Association (UCA) and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, so you can rest assured that you’ll receive the best possible care. Plus, we accept most major health insurance plans and offer affordable rates for self-pay patients.
Our Urgent Care Services
PhysicianOne Urgent Care offers a wide array of urgent care services to adult and pediatric patients in the Easton and Brockton communities including:
- 24/7 telehealth with a local, PhysicianOne Urgent Care provider
- Treatment for non-life-threatening illnesses (including allergies, asthma flare-ups, bronchitis, the common cold, COVID-19, ear infections, eye infections, the flu, kidney stones/infections, pneumonia, sinus infections, and UTIs)
- Treatment for minor injuries (such as burns, cuts, fractures, splinters, sprains, strains, and tick bites)
- Digital X-ray imaging
- Clinical lab testing (including rapid PCR tests for COVID-19, flu, RSV, and strep)
- Vaccinations (including flu shots)
- School, sports, and camp physicals
Get the Care You Need Today
At PhysicianOne Urgent Care, we understand how busy our patients’ lives can be. With that in mind, we’ve made receiving treatment as easy and stress-free as possible. You can choose between scheduling an in-person appointment in advance, walking in at the time that suits you best, or receiving care remotely using our innovative 24/7 telemedicine service.
If you opt for an in-person visit, you’ll be glad to know that PhysicianOne Urgent Care’s Easton/Brockton urgent care center is conveniently located at 1340 Belmont Street in Brockton, just over the line from Easton, Massachusetts. Like all of our urgent care centers, this office is open 365 days per year and offers extended hours.
Brockton MA 02301