Urgent Care Asthma Treatment at Our Office in Hamden, CT
Are you searching for an urgent care center offering asthma treatment in Hamden, Connecticut? Look no further than PhysicianOne Urgent Care, an Urgent Care Association (UCA)-certified and -accredited provider that’s been treating patients since 2008. We’re proud to offer walk-in treatment for asthma flare-ups at our local immediate care center.
Asthma Management Tips
While there’s currently no cure for asthma, there are various steps you can take to control your symptoms and help prevent future attacks:
- Follow your doctor’s instructions
- Avoid known triggers (causes of asthma attacks)
- Monitor your breathing so that you can recognize the warning signs of an asthma attack
- Stay up to date with your influenza (flu) and pneumonia vaccinations
- Regularly attend doctor visits, since asthma symptoms often change over time and may require a new treatment approach
The Convenient Choice for Asthma Treatment
Hamden residents and visitors regularly turn to PhysicianOne Urgent Care for asthma treatment because of the remarkable level of convenience that we offer. We’re open 365 days per year with extended hours, so you can receive care anytime you need, even if it’s in the evening or on a weekend or holiday. In addition to providing in-person care at our local urgent care center—which you’ll find at 2165 Dixwell Avenue, across from Hamden Plaza—we also offer 24/7 Virtual Visits. To receive in-person treatment, simply walk in at a time that’s convenient for you or schedule an appointment in advance. And if you have any questions, please call us at 860-650-3848.