After-Hours Urgent Care Services for Patients in Easton & Brockton, MA
If you need medical care but can’t get an appointment with your primary care provider, where can you turn? As long as your condition isn’t life- or limb-threatening, your best bet is to visit an urgent care clinic. But what if you’re feeling unwell outside of the standard nine-to-five workday? In that case, you’ll need to find a provider offering after-hours urgent care services.
Luckily, if you’re in the Easton or Brockton, Massachusetts, area, you can rely on PhysicianOne Urgent Care. We’re a physician-founded practice that has been in business since 2008, and one of the reasons why patients consistently choose us for their healthcare needs is because we’re open during extended hours every day of the year, including weekends and holidays. Plus, because we’re a walk-in clinic, you won’t need to worry about making an appointment ahead of time (although you can still reserve your spot in line using our online booking portal, if you’d prefer). We also offer 24/7 integrated telehealth services, which allow you to speak to an experienced provider from home.
Conditions We Can Treat
The medical staff at PhysicianOne Urgent Care is trained to treat a wide variety of illnesses and injuries. In fact, our providers are all trained in either emergency, family, or internal medicine. We stand apart from other urgent care centers in the area thanks to our caring bedside manner and commitment to always providing professional, fast, and friendly after-hours urgent care services. Please come visit us if you experience any of the following symptoms, illnesses, or injuries:
- Minor burns and abrasions – We are here for you after hours to address minor injuries like cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Sprains and strains – If you've twisted an ankle or strained a muscle outside of regular business hours, our urgent care center can provide the care you need.
- Cold and flu – Don't let cold or flu symptoms ruin your evening or weekend. Visit us for prompt relief and guidance.
- Sore and strep throat – If a sore throat is making it difficult for you to get through the day, stop by our Brockton urgent care location for professional care.
- Allergies – After-hours allergies acting up? We offer treatment for allergy symptoms, so you can breathe easy.
- Infections – Whether it's a sore throat, ear infection, or urinary tract infection, we're here to help with after-hours care.
- Fever – If you or your child develops a fever after regular office hours, our urgent care center can provide evaluation and fever management.
- Skin conditions – From rashes to insect bites, we treat various skin conditions, offering relief when you need it most.
- Gastrointestinal issues – If you’re experiencing stomach troubles, we can help alleviate nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Eye irritations – Whether it's pink eye or other eye irritations, we offer after-hours care for your eye health.
- Back pain – Don't suffer through the day with back pain. PhysicianOne Urgent Care can assess and treat your discomfort.
When you visit us for after-hours urgent care services, our professional medical staff will assess your condition and provide a treatment plan to help you get back in tip-top shape in no time.
Patients often visit us for after-hours urgent care because of an illness or injury. But that’s not all we do. We’re also proud to offer the following services whenever we’re open:
- School, sports, and camp physicals
- X-ray imaging (call ahead for same-day availability)
- Clinical lab testing
After-Hours Pediatric Services
Our pediatric after-hours services are designed to offer parents and guardians peace of mind when their little ones require prompt medical attention outside regular office hours. Our experienced healthcare providers understand the unique needs of children and are skilled in delivering compassionate and expert care to pediatric patients of all ages. Whether it's a sudden fever, a minor injury, respiratory concerns, or any other non-life-threatening issue, our pediatric team is here to diagnose, treat, and provide the highest-quality care for your child.
Visit Our Urgent Care Center Today
If you or a loved one are in need of after-hours urgent care services, don’t hesitate to stop into our Brockton urgent care center today at 1340 Belmont Street. Or, if you’d prefer to receive care without having to leave your house, you may take advantage of our 24/7 integrated telehealth service, which allows you to speak to an experienced provider from home. No matter which option you choose, you can expect to receive the first-rate treatment you deserve.