Minor Injury Treatment at Urgent Care Centers in Connecticut, Massachusetts & New York
Are you searching for an urgent care center offering minor injury treatment? Maybe you sprained your ankle on your morning run or cut your hand while preparing dinner. Or perhaps your child sustained an injury during football practice, and you’re worried they might have broken a bone or dislocated a joint.
If you’re in Connecticut, Massachusetts, or New York, you can have minor injuries expertly treated at PhysicianOne Urgent Care. Our physician-founded practice takes pride in providing professional, fast, and friendly urgent care and delivering an exceptional experience to every patient, every time.
What Injuries Do We Treat?
You can rely on PhysicianOne Urgent Care to treat a wide range of non-life-threatening injuries, including:
- Animal bites (including tick bites)
- Embedded foreign objects
- Infected wounds
- Insect stings
- Muscle strains
- Sports injuries
We’re a great option for minor injury treatment, especially when it’s outside normal business hours or your primary care provider (PCP) doesn’t have any appointments available. But if you’re experiencing life- or limb-threatening symptoms—for example, uncontrolled bleeding or loss of consciousness—you should call 911 or get to a nearby hospital as soon as possible.
Why Choose Us for Minor Injury Treatment?
Once you’ve decided to seek injury treatment at an urgent care center, the next step will be finding the provider that’s right for your needs. You can feel confident relying on PhysicianOne Urgent Care for minor injury treatment because we offer:
- Experience – We’ve been treating patients since 2008, and our providers are all trained in emergency, family, or internal medicine.
- A stellar reputation – We’re certified by the Urgent Care Association (UCA). Plus, we’re affiliated with Tufts Medical Center (in Massachusetts) and Yale New Haven Health (in Connecticut and New York).
- Convenience – Our urgent care centers offer X-rays and same-day lab testing, sparing you the time and hassle of having to travel elsewhere for diagnostics. And because we treat patients of all ages, we’re an excellent option for local families. Please call ahead for same-day X-ray availability.
- Cost-efficient pricing – We’re in-network with most major health insurance plans. And if you’re currently uninsured, you’ll be glad to know we offer affordable self-pay rates.
Care When & Where You Want It
Another benefit of seeking injury treatment at PhysicianOne Urgent Care is the flexibility we offer for our patients. Our urgent care centers are all open 365 days per year with extended hours, so you can still receive prompt treatment for minor injuries even when they occur in the evening, over the weekend, or on a holiday. Plus, you have the option to either book a visit in advance or simply walk in at the time that’s best for you.
Visit the PhysicianOne Urgent Care location nearest you today for minor injury treatment, or speak to a local provider remotely using our 24/7 integrated telehealth service. We proudly serve patients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York, and we look forward to providing you with the outstanding care you deserve.