Walk-In Physicals at PhysicianOne Urgent Care
PhysicianOne Urgent Care offers walk-in physicals for your convenience. Our professional, experienced staff offer sports physicals, camp physicals, school physicals, when you’re running on a tight schedule or your doctor’s office is too busy to see you right away.
LIMITED TIME! $65 School, sports and camp physical exams
PhysicianOne Urgent Care makes it easy to get your child’s complete physical for school, sports, activities, and camp.
What to bring:
- School, sports, or camp physical form.
- Important! A copy of your child’s most recent immunization record.
- Insurance card for future visits (if insured) and driver’s license.
- Credit card for payment. Please note our centers in Connecticut and New York do not accept cash.
Please note: A sports, camp, or school physical does not replace your child’s annual physical. If you require immunizations or further testing, additional fees may apply. Insurance companies typically allow one “well” annual physical exam through a primary care physician; therefore, we do not submit walk-in physical exams to our patients’ health insurance providers. $65 youth physical is valid through 9/15/2023. After 9/15/2023 the cost for a youth physical is $80.
What to expect during a walk-in physical examination:
- Height and weight
- Vitals readings
- Medical history questionnaire
- Family medical history
- Physical exam