PhysicianOne Urgent Care Provides Physicals for Children & Adults in Somers, NY
There’s no need to fret if you need a physical exam completed for yourself or your child in Somers, New York. Indeed, that’s a service that the skilled professionals at PhysicianOne Urgent Care provide. We offer sports, camp, and school physicals, seven days per week. You don’t need to worry about taking time off work or hurrying to a doctor’s office right as it opens for a physical – visit us at a time that is most convenient for you and we’ll take care of you.
What to Expect During a Sports, School, or Camp Physical Exam
Physical exams are common for children who want to play sports, attend a specialized camp, or simply start back to school. This health assessment often involves:
- Measuring the child’s height and weight
- Taking a number of vital readings, such as blood pressure, pulse, and heart rate
- Evaluating a child’s abdomen, lymph nodes, eyes, ears, nose, and throat
- Assessing his or her vision, muscles, spine, and joints
- Learning about his or her family medical history
- Completing a medical history questionnaire
This physical is not a replacement for an annual exam, as it will not include immunizations or further testing. Parents are asked to bring the child’s recent immunization record as well as the physical exam request form provided by the school, camp, or sports club.
Physical Exams at PhysicianOne Urgent Care
For more information about the physicals we perform at PhysicianOne Urgent Care in Somers, contact us today. You can walk right in to receive the school, camp, or sports physical you require.