Quick & Accurate X-ray Services Available at Our Urgent Care Center in Norwalk, CT
When you suffer an injury or illness that requires X-ray testing, you most likely want to have that testing performed as soon as possible. That’s where PhysicianOne Urgent Care comes in. Located in Norwalk, Connecticut, we are open 365 days per year with extended hours to make getting an X-ray on your own schedule as convenient as possible. And, because our X-rays are performed by board-certified radiologists, you can feel confident that you’ll get an accurate diagnosis. Our X-ray testing can identify the following injuries and illnesses:
- Sprains or strains
- Foreign bodies
- Bowel obstructions and other various stomach issues
- Kidney stones
- Congestion or fluid in the lungs
- Breaks or fractures
- Joint dislocations
- And more
Why Choose Us for X-Ray Services
When you’re in need of X-ray services, there’s no better place to turn to than PhysicianOne Urgent Care. That’s because we:
- Don’t require appointments – Because we accept patients on a walk-in basis, you can come in at a time that’s right for you and won’t have to worry about trying to squeeze in an appointment with a primary care provider.
- Have short wait times – Our urgent care center typically has much shorter wait times than an ER, and we even offer an online check-in system to help expedite the process.
- Employ caring medical professionals – Our medical staff will take the time to listen to you, explain your diagnosis, and recommend the right treatment option to get you feeling well as quickly as possible.
Stop by Our Urgent Care Center Today
When you need X-ray services in the Norwalk area, turn to PhysicianOne Urgent Care. We’re located at 346 Main Avenue within the old Hour Building close to Merritt Parkway. We look forward to helping you feel better, faster.