COVID-19 FAQs & Important Updates
COVID-19 viral testing for patients with or without COVID symptoms is available every day at all PhysicianOne Urgent Care locations. COVID-19 antibody testing is also available at all locations. Patients can minimize their wait time through online check-in or through scheduling a virtual visit here.
All non-COVID Illness and Injuries: Our centers are safe and designed to ensure you are not exposed to COVID-19. To help keep everyone safe, please save your spot online to be seen at one of our centers. This will save you time and help us safely prepare for you and other patients.
Nasopharyngeal swab to determine if virus particles are present. This testing is for patients with or without COVID symptoms and is available every day at all PhysicianOne Urgent Care locations.
COVID-19 Antibody Testing:
Blood draw to determine if virus antibodies are present. This test is appropriate for anyone who does not currently have symptoms of COVID-19.
We are encouraging our patients to sign up for MyQuest, as the lab will have immediate access to test results when they are available.
How to get your test results through MyQuest
- Sign up for MyQuest at QuestDiagnostics.com/MyQuest, or download the MyQuest app
- Check your email for a message from Quest. Click the link to confirm your email address.
- Log in to your MyQuest account using the username and password that you chose when you signed up.
- Select the “Verify Your Identity” option. Accept the Patient Authorization (HIPAA Authorization).
- Complete the Identity Verification Process.
- You’re all set! You will now get your Quest Diagnostics test results through your MyQuest account.
The steps for signing up for My Quest include ensuring that your name and Date of Birth match the information you provided at check-in, and will include an email verification step. This email verification step is critical as that is what will help match your identity so you can access your results.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Please note: The health and safety of our patients and team members is our top priority. As such, we respectfully ask that our adult patients do not have visitors accompany them to the center during their visit. Respectfully, we request only one parent or guardian accompany pediatric patients during their visit.