Why Doctors Refer to PhysicianOne Urgent Care
Our overall goal is a healthy, happy community; that's why we proudly welcome every opportunity to partner with local healthcare providers, physicians, and hospitals in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York. Learn why doctors refer to PhysicianOne Urgent Care.
Why choose PhysicianOne Urgent Care for your patients?
We take our partnerships with local primary care providers and hospitals very seriously. We respect your expertise, and we want you to know that your patients are in safe hands at PhysicianOne Urgent Care. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us when it comes to referring your patients:
- We do not provide primary care services and do not replace primary care providers; therefore we regularly refer unassigned patients to local primary care providers. Many of our patients are well-insured but have no primary care provider.
- We refer 100% of our patients back to their primary care provider or specialist, if indicated. If a patient indicates you as his/her PCP, he/she will be referred back to you.
- We offer X-ray services, minor surgical procedures, intravenous medications, laceration repair, and other procedures on a walk-in basis.
- We are open 365 days a year, including all weekends and holidays.
- We are open until 8:00pm on weekdays, 9:00am to 5:00pm on weekends and holidays, and 8:00am to 3:00pm on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- We offer an "On Call" program for local doctors to cover your on call responsibilities on weekdays until 8:00pm and all day on weekends and holidays — all at no charge to you.
- We fax our notes to the patient's primary care provider after each visit.
- Our patients are (and your patients will be) happy - We maintain an average Google review rating of nearly five-stars!
Interested in learning more about referring to PhysicianOne Urgent Care when you are not available? Contact us ».