Stop the Spread of COVID-19
PhysicianOne Urgent Care is committed to helping you navigate the COVID-19 pandemic by providing up-to-date information so that you can access the right testing when you need it. We do offer COVID-19 testing at all our centers every day.
Due to high-demand for testing, there may be times when you are not able to make a same-day reservation for COVID-19 testing at one of our centers. We have options for you!
- Do you have COVID-19 symptoms? Think you have been exposed?
- Book a Virtual Visit with one of our trusted providers to evaluate your symptoms, order a diagnostic test and help guide you through next steps
- By starting with a Virtual Visit first, your subsequent on-site test will be quick and prioritized once you arrive at the center
- Reserve an in-center visit online for the next available day/time to be evaluated and tested in the center
- Asymptomatic? No symptoms or exposure?
- COMING SOON: Express, self-pay testing option for asymptomatic patients
- Consider utilizing the free, community testing resources below:
Connecticut Community Testing Sites
Community Health Center, Inc: https://www.chc1.com/covid-19-testing/
Yale New Haven Health System: https://www.ynhhs.org/patient-care/covid-19/covid-19-testing.aspx
Massachusetts Community Testing Sites
Massachusetts Stop the Spread: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/stop-the-spread
New York Community Testing Sites
Westchester Department of Public Health Testing Resources: https://health.westchestergov.com/covid-19-testing