Why Doctors Refer to PhysicianOne Urgent Care.
At PhysicianOne Urgent Care, our passionate commitment to enriching the health of our friends and neighbors is reflected in everything we do. Our overall goal is a healthy, happy community that’s why we proudly welcome every opportunity to partner with local health care providers, physicians, and hospitals. We’re always willing to work with numerous doctors to ensure our patients experience a superior standard of care.
Why choose PhysicianOne Urgent Care for your patients?
We take our partnerships with local primary care providers and hospitals very seriously. We respect your expertise, and we want you to know that your patients are in safe hands at PhysicianOne Urgent Care. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us when it comes to referring your patients:
- We do not provide primary care services, and therefore offer hundreds of unassigned patients to local primary care providers each month.
- We refer 100% of the patients we see back to their primary care providers (or specialist if indicated).
- We offer digital X-ray services, minor surgical procedures, intravenous medications, laceration repair, and other procedures on a walk-in basis.
- Up to 20% of our patients are well-insured but have no primary care provider. We refer these individuals as new patients to a local primary care doctor.
- We are open 365 days a year, including all weekends and holidays.
- We are open until 8pm on weekdays and 9am to 5pm on weekends and holidays.
- We offer an “On Call” program for local doctors to cover your on call responsibilities on weekdays until 8pm and all day on weekends and holidays — all at no charge to you.
- We fax our notes to primary care providers after each patient’s visit.