Why choose PhysicianOne Urgent Care for your occupational health needs?
At PhysicianOne Urgent Care, we make it our business to help your business. It’s our mission to earn your trust so we can work together to keep your employees healthy and productive.
By partnering with us, you’ll be giving your employees more than just high-quality care from providers experienced in Occupational Medicine and Workers’ Compensation: you’ll also be giving them the convenience of receiving their care from several different center locations that all offer extended hours. That means your employees get the care they need, when they need it most — and they’ll get it fast.
Bottom line? We’ll help your employees get back to work quicker—which is good news for them and your business.
Need a little more convincing?
Here are some of the key ways we make it easier for you to get help with your occupational health needs:
- Customization: Every business is unique. And that means a one-size-fits-all approach to occupational health just doesn’t make sense. We’ll work with you to create a fully customized program that’s specifically tailored to your company’s requirements.
- Collaboration: We believe that a collaborative approach between the health care provider, employer, and patient always produces the best results.
- Employer consultation: We have experienced professionals available for employer consultation and engagement.
- Case managers: Our case managers will keep you updated on your employee’s status, treatment plans, and restrictions (if appropriate).
- Unmatched convenience: Appointments are never necessary and average wait times for walk-ins are less than 20 minutes.
- On-site X-rays: X-ray imaging services are performed on-site to give your employees the fastest diagnosis possible.
- Industry-leading certification: We always adhere to the highest standards of quality care for your employees.
- Certified and Accredited by the Urgent Care Association of America
Q. How can you help our employees?
A. We work closely with you every step of the way to create a customized program that perfectly fits your company’s unique occupational health needs.
Q. How are you different from traditional Occupational Medicine providers?
A. The key difference is convenience. At PhysicianOne Urgent Care, your employees receive the high-quality care and services they need — they just get it faster than they would anywhere else. That’s because no appointments are necessary, and we’re open 365 days a year, including holidays. Plus, our extended hours mean increased access to providers who can provide a full range of occupational health and workers’ compensation services.
We’re confident you’ll see that our unparalleled convenience and unique case management support will help keep healthcare costs — for your company and your employees — under control.
Q. Can you help me with DOT or OSHA regulations?
A. Absolutely. Our comprehensive programs can help make sure that you are in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Q. Do you offer Employer Programs at all locations?
A. We currently offer Workers’ Compensation and Occupational Medicine services in Connecticut, a range of Occupational Medicine services in New York, and Workers’ Compensation Services and DOT physical exams in Massachusetts.
Q. Where can I find a list of PhysicianOne Urgent Care centers and their hours?
A. Click here to find the center location most convenient for you. Our hours are Monday – Friday: 8am – 8pm, Weekends & Holidays: 9am – 5pm
Q. What should employees bring when they visit PhysicianOne Urgent Care?
First, employers should notify our center that their employees are en route. Employees should bring their completed Employer Authorization for Treatment Form. This form must be signed by your company’s designated representative and indicate which services are to be performed. Employees should also bring some form of photo identification.
Q. How long will it take to get drug test results?
A. Drug tests usually take 48 hours. But on occasion, they’ve been known to come back the same day.